What We Do
St. Paul's welcomes all to celebrate God's love through
faith and action.
Order a brick in the Memorial Garden
Memorial Brick clipart
- There is a regular Bible Study on Monday mornings at 10.
- Short courses - called Small Plates - take place on
Sunday from 9:15 to 9:45 am at various times during the year.
- Youth Group includes youth in grades 6-12. The youth group meets
twice a month following the 10 AM service. Lunch is provided. The
youth group program includes service projects, learning, and fellowship
activities as well as fundraising for our annual trip.
During the school year there are age based classes for students in
kindergarten through 9th grade.
- Classes start at 10 am.
- The children join their parents during the announcements and stay for the
rest of the service.
- On the last Sunday of the month there are no Sunday School classes - all of
us worship together with children having special roles during the service.
- Classrooms are found in the Sunday School wing - either go through the Parish
Hall door or exit the Santuary through the door behind the organ, and go down
the hall to the parish hall - the Sunday School wing leads off the parish hall.
- There are bulletin boards across from the kitchen and in the Sunday School
wing that have information about upcoming events and flyers and permission
Confirmation, in the Episcopal Church, is the rite by which
someone who has been baptized as an infant or a child "confirms" the promises
made on their behalf and commits to following Jesus Christ.
- Confirmation for teenagers usually happens in the 9th or 10th grade year.
- Confirmation takes place during the 10 an service on the Sunday of the
Bishop's visit. Bishop Franklin is expected to visit St. Paul's on Sunday,
May 4 in 2014.
- Preparation for Confirmation in 2014 will take place from 9-11 am on 4
Saturdays - March 15, March 29, April 12 and May 3. All four sessions are
required - but homework can be given to make up for 1 session if necessary.
- It is also expected that a young person preparing for Confirmation will be
regularly attending Sunday School and Church on Sunday morning.
- St. Paul's likes nothing better than getting together to have fun.
These events nearly always include food.
From tailgating at a UB game to bowling, and Miss Buffalo Cruises to trips to
the theatre - we enjoy getting together, having fun and being together.
- Check out our upcoming events HERE.
- Every Sunday we collect and bless food for the Food Pantry at Trinity
Church in Lancaster.
- We have a relationship with Harris Hill Elementary across the street -
parishioners tutor children at the school.
- We have a relationship with School 6 in Buffalo. We collect school
supplies in the fall and give each child a book at Christmas.
- We are partners with Hearts and Hands, which assists elderly people to stay
in their homes, and the Family Justice Center, which assists those dealing with
- We also have other projects throughout the year.
Donate to St. Paul's
Return to Main page