We have prepared Sunday School lessons for the month of August that families can do at home. Here are the lessons for August for download.
In addition, you can download a brochure that includes a number of different prayers you can use with your family.
We are currently working mostly from home, although we are in the office occasionally. The best way to reach us is by email.
or reach out by phone 716-632-8221. We are monitoring the phone & mail.
What to Expect When You Visit
Morning Prayer is a service of the Episcopal Church that is based on Scripture. The service starts with a confession of sin. It then moves to two psalms that you can join in reciting. Those are followed by a reading from the Gospel and a brief sermon. After the sermon there is a Canticle (which is a portion of scripture said together), the Apostles’ Creed and prayers, including the Lord’s Prayer. The service lasts around 20-25 minutes.
Connect With Us
You can connect with St. Paul’s on Social media. Our Facebook page has events, pictures, videos and reflections through the week.
You can find videos of worship services, Christmas pageants and Brown Bag sermons on our Vimeo channel.
We are launching a YouTube channel this summer which will have content for parents, children and adults.
This is a busy place – there are nearly always at least two things going on at once.
Here are some upcoming events that may interest you:
- Tuesday, August 4 – 6 pm – Digital August Mission Camp Intro over Zoom
- Thursday, August 6 – 7 pm – Digital Pub Theology over Zoom
- Sunday, August 9 – 10 am – Digital Worship on our Facebook page
- Sunday, August 16 – 10 am – Digital Worship on our Facebook page
- Sunday, August 23 – 10 am – Digital Worship on our Facebook page
- Monday, August 24 – 7 pm – Digital Vestry meeting over Zoom
- Tuesday, August 25 – 6 pm – Digital August Mission Camp Wrap-up over Zoom
- Thursday, August 27 – 7 pm – Digital Book Group over Zoom
- Saturday, August 29 – 5:30 pm – Socially Distanced Picnic at the Rectory
- Sunday, August 30 – 10 am – Digital Worship on our Facebook page
- Sunday, August 30 – 1 pm – Digital Youth Group over Zoom
For more event information, please visit our Calendar.
Listen to our podcasts!
We are currently running a series on the Journey and Letters of Paul.
On our podcast site you can also find previous Bible Study topics and some of our adult education and book study discussions.
Our podcasts are live recordings of our in person (or Zoom) gatherings.