We have in-person worship at 8 & 10 am on Sunday mornings. Masks are required. With social distancing requirements, there are 19 pews available for each service, 1 household per pew.
We are continuing digital worship at 10 am on Sunday. The service consists of Morning Prayer, and is broadcast on our Facebook page & posted on our Vimeo channel. You can download a booklet with worship for May here. The bulletin for this coming Sunday can be found here.
We are doing Sunday School In A Bag this school year. Bags are distributed the first week of the month and there is an activity we will incorporate in worship on the last Sunday of the month. Here are the lessons for May for download.
In addition, you can download a brochure that includes a number of different prayers you can use with your family.
We are currently working mostly from home, although we are in the office occasionally. The best way to reach us is by email.
or reach out by phone 716-632-8221. We are monitoring the phone & mail.
What to Expect When You Visit
We have resumed in-person worship. The services are held at 8 & 10 am. It is a shortened version of Holy Communion. Masks are required for everyone attending this service. There are 19 pews available at each service. One household per pew.
The service begins with some short prayers and then moves to the Gospel reading and sermon. Following the sermon is the Creed, prayers of the people and the communion prayer.
Communion is only the wafer at this time and is distributed using tongs. You are asked to return to your pew before consuming your wafer.
The service lasts about ½ hour.
Our Digital Worship is at 10 am on our Facebook page. It is a Morning Prayer service. Morning Prayer is a service of the Episcopal Church that is based on Scripture. The service starts with a confession of sin. It then moves to two psalms that you can join in reciting. Those are followed by a reading from the Gospel and a brief sermon. After the sermon there is a Canticle (which is a portion of scripture said together), the Apostles’ Creed and prayers, including the Lord’s Prayer. The service lasts around 20-25 minutes.
Connect With Us
You can connect with St. Paul’s on Social media. Our Facebook page has events, pictures, videos and reflections through the week.
You can find videos of worship services, Christmas pageants and Brown Bag sermons on our Vimeo channel.
This is a busy place – there are nearly always at least two things going on at once.
Here are some upcoming events that may interest you:
- Monday, May 10 – Wednesday, May 12 – Rogation Days 10k Walking Challenge
- Monday, May 10 – 7 pm – Finance Committee meeting over Zoom
- Wednesday, May 12 – 10 am – Bible Study over Zoom
- Sunday, May 16 – 8 & 10 am – In-person Worship
- Sunday, May 16 – 9 am – Small Plates over Zoom
- Sunday, May 16 – 10 am – Digital Worship on our Facebook Page
- Wednesday, May 19 – 10 am – Bible Study over Zoom
- Thursday, May 20 – 7 pm – Small Plates Evening Discussion over Zoom
- Sunday, May 23 – 8 & 10 am – In-person Worship
- Sunday, May 23 – 9 am – Small Plates over Zoom
- Sunday, May 23 – 10 am – Digital Worship on our Facebook Page
- Monday, May 24 – 7 pm – Vestry meeting over Zoom
- Tuesday, May 25 – 7 pm – Book Group over Zoom
- Wednesday, May 26 – 10 am – Bible Study over Zoom
- Sunday, May 30 – 8 & 10 am – In-person Worship
- Sunday, May 30 – 10 am – Digital Worship on our Facebook Page
For more event information, please visit our Calendar.
Listen to our podcasts!
We are currently running a series on the Journey and Letters of Paul.
On our podcast site you can also find previous Bible Study topics and some of our adult education and book study discussions.
Our podcasts are live recordings of our in person (or Zoom) gatherings.