Youth Group – February 14
Youth group will meet on Zoom on Sunday February 14 at 11 am. We will be playing virtual trivia in February.
Links to the Zoom meeting will be in the This Week and Sunday Links emails.
St. Paul’s Kids – February 28
St. Paul’s Kids will be playing games on Zoom on Sunday February 28 at 11 am.
St. Paul’s Kids is for kids from age 5 to 10 or 11. The links to the Zoom meeting will be in This Week and Sunday Links.
Lent in a Bag
This year we have done Advent in a Box and Epiphany at Home. We are going to be offering Lent in a Bag.
There will be an activity for each week of Lent that you can do with your household to provide some spiritual content to your week.
If you would like Lent in a Bag delivered to your home, please let the parish office know.
Sunday School in a Bag
The Sunday School teachers and Pastor Vicki have talked about it and have decided that we will not resume in person Sunday School until January at the earliest. The decision was based on a couple of things. We will be doing a shorter service during the fall and so there would be a very short (less than 15 minute) time for Sunday School. Our classrooms are too small for social distancing so we would have only the parish hall and youth rooms available for classes.
We decided to go with Sunday School in a Bag for the fall. Each month it will work like this.
- The first Sunday of the month a bag for each child will be available for pick up at church.
- If you aren’t (or won’t be) at church the first Sunday of the month and want a bag, call or email the office and we will bring bags to your home.
- In the bag will be a lesson and a project.
- Pre-School – 1st grade students will need some help reading; older kids & teens should be able to do the lesson rather independently. There will be different levels of questions to let the older kids go deeper.
- There will be discussion questions for families to talk about together.
- Kids should bring their project to church on the last Sunday of the month (or drop it off at the church before that).
- The projects will be displayed at church and used in the service.
- Everything needed for the project will be in the bag, with the exception of crayons, pencils and scissors.
We will also have a coloring page available at church each week for kids to do in the pews during the service and take home with them.